after visually wowing man hungry small screen viewers in beastmaster from 1999-2002, now occasionally repeating on sci fi network, what is australia's daniel goddard up to? a look to imdb clears up the mystery, revealing the highlights of his post-beastmaster career:
- a guest spot on the insta-cancalled heather graham vehicle emily's reasons why not.
- co-starring with jason connery (sean's son) as python/edward (some secret identity thing) in the 2006 made for tv movie lightspeed. lest the connery co-star sound impressive, note other co-stars include lee majors and nicole eggert. shiver.
- co-starring as alex stone with katherine hawkes (who?!) in this year's immortally yours, in which "a coven of sexy, modern day vampires ravage the american midwest with the thirst for blood". not sure there are many opportunities to take his shirt off in that one. unless he uses it to sop up some blood.
- a small role as sergei in 2007's the perfect sleep, in which another hunk has come to roost - michael paré of eddie and the cruisers.
- an unnamed role in 2006's age of kali, the description of which at least partially mimics the trajectory of his acting career: "the concept of right and wrong is quashed by the ethic of narcissistic sensuality in this glimpse into an underbelly of society composed of lost individuals...caught on their existential journey, searching for an intangible answer, diffused by drugs and sexually charged path; out of control, going nowhere..."
i prefer to remember him from his beastmaster days, and from the ass and partial dickhead profile exposing early modeling shots after the jump.